Here are some of the treatments we use to help reduce the size and appearance of large pores.
- Microdermabrasion to exfoliate and smooth, including extractions of blackheads & whiteheads
- Photo Facials to increase collagen production, address fine wrinkles, reduce pore size and eliminate dark spots
- Laser treatments to plump tired, sun damaged skin and minimize pores
- Acne prone skin with large pores can benefit from chemical peels and laser treatments
- Oily skin will benefit from strong medical grade products like SkinMedica or Obagi
- Chemical Peels lift pigment, reduce acne, smooth skin and reduce pore size
The truth is that pores are a fact of life. They aren’t invisible and everyone has them. But not everyone knows how best to minimize the appearance of pores. Photo Rejuvenation is a broad category used to define a particular kind of light therapy. You might know this type of treatment as Photo facial, Fotofacial, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) or BBL Broad band Light.