Be Proactive with Aging: Diminish Wrinkles with Fillers
Our wrinkle treatments can help improve these conditions:
- Crow’s feet wrinkles (smile lines)
- Nasolabial folds (nose to mouth)
- Marionette wrinkles (mouth to chin)
- Smokers lines (lip wrinkles)
- Furrow wrinkles (in-between brow wrinkles)
- Forehead wrinkles
- Neck wrinkles
- “Bunny Lines” (on bridge of nose when smiling)
- Wrinkles on the cheek area
- Other deep folds and facial wrinkles, including the forehead
Radiant, flawless skin is one of the most visible and sought-after reflections of a healthy lifestyle. The staff at Halo Medicine understands that while even the most rigorous health regimen can improve your skin’s appearance, it does not always repair past damage. A lifetime of sun exposure, previous illnesses or chronic conditions can keep you from achieving the smooth, glowing skin you desire.
At Halo Medicine, we believe you deserve to look your best, and we are dedicated to helping you get the results you want through comprehensive wrinkle treatments:
- For fine lines & moderate wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes, Botox or Dysport is recommended.
- For deeper folds around the mouth and chin, we often use a filler like Juvederm or Restylane.
- For acne scars or enlarged pores and treating textural conditions, our laser treatments and medical-grade skin care products can help improve the quality of your complexion.
If you want to look younger or minimize acne scarring, call today for a free consultation: 847-260-7300.
Halo News & Info More Articles
“Dr. B—I want to express my deep gratitude for the services which you have provided me with over the past several...Read Post
“Right after the first treatment, the results were noticeable,” Keeley says. “My skin was smoother. And I could...Read Post